Chicken & Mushroom Soup
- 16 oz fresh mushrooms
½ white onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 T butter
- 3 C chicken stock
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, cubed*
- 1 C heavy cream
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Parsley (garnish)
- In a pot, melt butter and add in onions and garlic.
- Add in mushrooms.
- Add in chicken stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour contents of the pot into the blender and add in heavy cream.
Using the plunger lid, set blender to "Soup" and blend for 5 minutes.
- Once blending is finished, add in cooked chicken and pulse for 10-15 seconds.
- Carefully remove the lid. Garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.
- *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.