- 1 c flour
- 1 T sea salt
- 1 t black pepper, cracked
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 T butter
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 c cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
⅓ c heavy cream
- 1 c chicken stock
¾ c Marsala wine
- 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooked pasta (or mashed potatoes)
In a bowl, season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour. Shake off excess flour. Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add butter and oil. When butter is melted, add chicken and sear on all sides until golden brown. Remove chicken. Place on plate; set aside.
- Add mushrooms to pressure cooker and cook until golden brown and liquid has been released. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add heavy cream, chicken stock, wine, and parsley. Return chicken to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time 6 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with pasta or mashed potatoes.