Chicken Florentine Pasta
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, ¼-inch strips
½ t oregano, dried
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1-½ c fresh tomato, diced
⅓ c white wine
½ c chicken stock
- 1 lb penne pasta, uncooked
½ t red pepper flakes
- 2 c fresh baby spinach
½ c Parmesan cheese, grated (plus extra for serving)
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
¼ c fresh parsley, chopped
Season chicken with oregano, salt, and pepper. Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, adjust time to 15 minutes, and press "start/stop". When hot, add chicken. Sear all sides of chicken, about 5 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate; set aside.
In the remaining oil, add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add tomatoes and white wine to deglaze pot. Add chicken stock, pasta, red pepper flakes, spinach, chicken, and ½c Parmesan cheese. Stir. Add heavy cream and close and lock lid.
- Set pressure cooker to "multi grain", adjust for 7 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and stir. Season to taste, if necessary. Garnish with more mozzarella cheese and parsley.