Chicken Fajita Egg Rolls
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 pkg. fajita seasoning
- 8 oz black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 oz diced green chilies
- ½ c chicken, cooked, shredded
- ½ c pepper jack cheese, shredded
- ½ c cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 egg each (to seal egg roll)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bell pepper, fajita seasoning, black beans, green chilies, chicken, add salt and fresh ground black pepper, and both cheeses.
- On a flat surface, lay out each egg roll wrapper and brush with egg to aide in sealing the egg roll, evenly divide the fajita mix to the bottom ⅓ of each wrapper.
- Leave some space around edges of each wrapper. Fold the sides of the wrapper toward the middle over the filling then roll the wrap into an egg roll shape.
- Lay egg rolls in Basket seam-side down and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Set to 400°F for 10 minutes and cook until the egg rolls are crispy and golden brown. Serve with salsa or a dip.