Chicken & Dumplings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 T butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 pkg. biscuit dough
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Set pressure cooker to "slow cook" and place chicken breasts into the pot.
- Add in butter, soup, onions, and cover with water.
- Cover pressure cooker with glass lid only. Do not close the cooker' lid. Set to "slow cook" and adjust time to 4 hrs.
- With 30 minutes left, carefully remove glass lid and place in biscuit dough.
- Replace glass lid and finish cooking. Once cooking has finished, carefully remove lid and serve.