- 2 lbs. fresh broccoli florets
- 6 c shredded chicken, cooked
- 2 (103/4-oz) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c grated sharp cheddar
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 t curry powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
½ c dry white wine
½ c freshly grated Parmesan
½ c soft bread crumbs
- 2 T butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper, and wine. Mix well. Pour sauce over broccoli and chicken. Mix well with spatula.
- Spray a 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan. Pat down evenly.
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, and butter. Sprinkle over top of mixture in pan.
- Cook at 350°F for 20 to 22 min. or until golden brown on top.