Chicken Chipotle Jerky
- ½ c chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1½ lbs uncooked boneless chicken breasts, cut into ⅛-inch-thick strips
- 2 T cilantro, minced
- Place chicken in a resealable bag with chipotle and adobo, and cilantro. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 8 hrs. or overnight.
- Lay chicken slices flat on the Dehydrating Rack in a single layer, without any slices touching each another. Use up to 5 racks, if necessary.
- Place Dehydrating Rack with chicken into Inner Pot. Place on Air Fryer Lid.
Press "AIR FRY". Set to 170°F. Press "TIME" and set to 6 hours. Press "START/PAUSE" to begin.
- After 5 hours, jerky will be pliable and soft. Continue cooking for up to 6 hours for crispier results.
- When cooking is complete, remove Air Fryer Lid and Dehydrating Rack from Inner Pot. Transfer jerky to an airtight container. Store up 1 to 2 months in a cool dark area.