Chicken Burrito Bowls
1½lbs chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1T olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1t chili powder
½t sea salt
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1c white rice
- 1c salsa
- 2c chicken broth
¼c cheddar cheese
- Set to "sear" and add oil and chicken.
When oil is hot, add onions and sauté until soft.
- Add garlic, chili powder, and sea salt.
- Pour in salsa and add rice, broth, and black beans.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "rice" and adjust for 10 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and stir mixture. Top with cilantro and cheddar cheese. Serve.