Chicken and Shrimp Stir Fry
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen raw shrimp
- 1 cup water
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup fresh scallions, chopped
- 2 fresh celery sticks, sliced
- 1½ cup fresh snap peas
- 1½ cups shredded carrots
- 1 can baby corn
- ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Add vegetable oil to large fry pan and heat on Medium-High (375°F).
- Once hot, add sliced chicken to pan and sauté for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add water to pan and increase PIC temperature to High (425°F).
- Add all vegetables to pan and sauté for 4-6 minutes.
- Add chicken to pan and stir to combine.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger and garlic to pan and stir to combine.
- Cook chicken and vegetables for 6-8 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pan and cover.
- Simmer for 5-8 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.