Chicken and Roasted Carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pound whole baby carrots, peeled and sliced in half leaving small portion of greens on top
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set Skillet to 425ºF and add oil, followed by the carrots and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken, then sear on all sides for 6 minutes per side.
- Add lemon juice and wine, reduce to 350ºF, cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes or until center of chicken reaches 165ºF.