Chicken and Dumpling Soup
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, cut into halves
- 7c chicken stock
- 2 stalks of celery
½ onion, large dice
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3c flour
- 1T baking powder
1¼t sea salt
- 1c milk
- Set to "sear" and place chicken pieces, stock, celery, and onions in cooker.
- Cook chicken through and soften onions.
- In a bowl, prep dumplings by mixing flour, baking powder, sea salt, and milk.
- Place dough on a floured surface or cutting board. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into cubes.
- Add dough to cooker.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "steam/veggies" and adjust for 3 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 35 minutes. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and remove chicken pieces only. Allow meat to slightly cool. Chop up chicken.
- Return chicken pieces to cooker. Stir and serve.