- 1½ cups tart red cherries, pitted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons quick oats
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat NuWave Brio to 360°F.
Combine all filling ingredients in bowl and mix until thick; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, oats and butter in separate bowland mix until crumbly.
- Add egg and milk to oat mixture and stir until combined.
- Add filling to Baking Dish and top with prepared topping.
- Once preheated, place Baking Dish in NuWave Brio and air fry for 25 minutes.
If you notice the top of the cobbler browning too quickly, you can cover the cobbler with foil. Remove the foil with 5 minutes remaining to achieve a perfect golden brown.