Cheese Tortellini & Mushroom Soup
- 2 t butter
- 2 celery stalks, small dice
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 1 carrot, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 c chicken stock
- 2 c water
- 5 oz shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 9 oz cheese-filled tortellini
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Parmesan cheese, grated (garnish)
Set the pressure cooker to "sear", press "start/stop", and add butter to melt. When melted, add celery, onions, carrots, and garlic, sauté for 4 minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock and water then add mushrooms and tortellini.
- Close and lock lid. Set the pressure cooker to "soup", adjust the time for 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening the lid.
- Carefully open the lid and check the soup for seasoning. Add salt and pepper if needed. Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with cheese and serve.