Celery Soup with Bacon
- 6 slices thick bacon, small dice
- 4 c chicken stock
1-½ lbs celery, small dice
- 1 onion, small dice
- 1 lb potatoes, small dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
⅓ c heavy cream
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Set pressure cooker to "sear", press "start/stop", and add bacon. Cook until crispy, remove and drain on paper towel; set aside.
Add celery, onion, potatoes, and garlic to the remaining bacon fat in pressure cooker. Sauté 4-5 minutes then add stock.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust time to 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure has been released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid. Using an immersion blender, blend soup to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Ladle into serving dishes and serve topped with crispy bacon.