- 4 c fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 c fresh peas
- 1 c water
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, small dice
½ c celery, fine dice
½ c red onions, fine dice
¾ c Greek yogurt
- 2 t spicy brown mustard
- 1 t fresh dill, fine chop
¼ c Parmesan cheese, shredded
½ t sea salt
½ t black pepper
¼ c chives, fine chop
- Add cauliflower, peas, and water to pressure cooker and close and lock lid. Set to "steam/veggies, adjust time to 3 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and strain cauliflower florets and peas. Transfer to a large bowl. Allow vegetables to cool.
- When cooled, add eggs, celery, and red onions to bowl with florets and peas.
- In a small bowl, add yogurt, mustard, dill, Parmesan cheese, sea salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture in bowl. Toss until vegetables are coated. Refrigerate. Garnish with chives before serving.