Campfire S’mores Cake
- 1 c milk chocolate chips
- 3 T half and half cream
- 2 t butter
- ¾ c graham cracker crumbs
- 5 T butter (melted)
- 29 marshmallows (medium)
- ¼ c milk chocolate chips (for topping)
- To make the crust, add graham cracker crumbs to a bowl and pour melted butter into crumbs. Combine with a spoon and mix well.
- Line the bottom of the Springform Pan with parchment paper. Place graham crumbs into the Pan and pat down firm. Place into refrigerator to set the crust.
- To make the ganache, place cream in a small saucepan and warm over low heat. Add chocolate chips and butter. Stir to melt chocolate and butter until smooth and shiny.
Press "AIR FRY" and set to 325°F. Press "TIME" and set to 5 min. Press "PREHEAT" then "START/PAUSE" to begin preheating.
- Remove Springform Pan from refrigerator and pour chocolate ganache over graham crackers, covering the crust completely. Stud the chocolate with marshmallows, starting from the outside and working your way toward the center in a circle formation.
- Once Duet is finished preheating, place the Multipurpose Reversible Rack into Duet. Place Springform Pan on top and replace Air Fryer Lid to begin cooking.
- When finished cooking, scatter chocolate chips over marshmallows. Set for 1 additional min. When the Duet turns off, leave cake inside for 1 min. to let chocolate set.
- Place in refrigerator to set for 1 hour. Afterward, remove, cut,and cook in microwave for 15 seconds then serve.