Calamari in salsa de pomodoro
1-½ lbs fresh calamari, cleaned and sliced, or frozen (thawed, drained)
½ c fresh parsley, minced
- 3 anchovies
½ t red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
½ c dry white wine
- 1 (14-oz) can tomatoes, crushed
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 fresh lemon, juice only (garnish)
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "fish", adjust and time to 15 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove contents and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice on top, catching the seeds, and drizzle olive oil on top. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.