Cajun Salmon with Mustard Greens
- 2 (8-oz) salmon fillets
- 1 T olive oil
- ¼ t smoked paprika
- ½ t seafood seasoning
- ¼ t cayenne pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb mustard greens, washed, torn into large pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ c white onions, thinly sliced
- 3 T chicken or vegetable stock
- ¼ t sea salt
- ¼ t fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ t dark sesame oil
For Mustard Greens
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, paprika, seafood seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Rub on salmon. Let it marinate for a couple hours.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet heat oil and add the onions. Cook until soft. Add garlic.
- When caramelized, add mustard greens and season with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, stock, and dark sesame oil. Mix everything together and cook until mustard greens have softened.
- Preheat Brio at 360°F for 5 minutes.
- When preheated, arrange salmon in Basket. Spray cooking oil on top. Set Brio to 360°F for 8 minutes.
- When done, remove fish. Plate with mustard greens.