- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, small dice
- 2 bell peppers, small dice
- 1 lb chicken breasts, 1-inch cubes
- 1 t oregano
- 6 oz andouille sausage
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T tomato paste
- 2 c chicken stock
- 1 (15-oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 c long-grain rice
2 t Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (garnish)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 15 minutes, press "start/stop", and add oil. When hot, add onions and bell peppers. Sauté until light brown, about 4 minutes.
- Season chicken breast pieces with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and oregano. Add chicken to cooker.
- When chicken is golden brown, add andouille sausage, garlic, and tomato paste. Cook until fragrant.
Add chicken stock, crushed tomatoes, rice, and Old Bay® Seasoning.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "rice", adjust time to 8 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening the lid.
- Carefully open the lid and add the shrimp. Close lid and lock. Set to "rice", adjust for an additional 3 minutes and press "start/stop".
- When done, allow cooker to naturally release then do a quick release. Make sure all pressure is released before opening the lid.
- Carefully open the lid and top jambalaya with sliced scallions. Serve.