- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless
1-½ c Jasmine rice, uncooked, rinsed
- 1 poblano pepper, small dice
- 2 Serrano chilies, seeds removed, small dice
- 1 T tomato paste
- 2 c chicken stock
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Cilantro, rough chop (garnish)
- Lime wedges (garnish)
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When oil is hot, add onion and garlic and sauté until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Season chicken with 2t Cajun seasoning. Add rice, poblano peppers, Serrano chilies, tomato paste, and 1t Cajun seasoning to pressure cooker. Pour chicken stock over rice and place chicken breast on top. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 6 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, naturally release pressure for 5 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and shred chicken. Mix to combine everything in pressure cooker and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with cilantro and lime wedges.