Buttery Dinner Rolls
- 1 pack active dry yeast
- ¼ C water
- ⅓ T sugar
1½ C milk
- 4 C flour
- 6 T butter, softened
- 4 T sugar
- 1 T salt
- Pinch of pepper
- In a bowl dissolve the yeast in warm water with sugar, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat the milk and add in sugar and butter . Once mixture is cool add in yeast.
- Add in 2 C of flour and mix until it makes a batter. Cover and let dough rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Uncover and add 2 C flour and salt and knead for 5 minutes.
- Place dough into a greased bowl and cover it and let it rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Remove dough from the bowl and work into 12 rolls.
- Grease your Baking Pan and place rolls onto the pan.
- Place the Baking Pan onto the Cooking Rack in the lowest position and set your Bravo to Bake for 20 minutes at 275°F.
- Once your rolls have baked for 20 minutes remove and let cool.
- At this point you may take these pre-baked rolls and store them once cooled, if not you can bake them for an extra 10 minutes at 400°F. Serve and enjoy.