- 2 pounds chicken wings(tips removed and wings cut into drummettes and flats)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ cup your favorite wing sauce
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 400˚F and set cooking time at 20-25 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic and oil in bowl and mix well.
- Add wings to bowl and toss until fully coated.
- Once ready, place half of the chicken wings in the Fry Pan Basket, and cook, shake the Fry Pan Basket half way through to ensure that the wings are evenly cooking.
- Transfer cooked wings to large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons wing sauce.
- Repeat steps 4-5 with remaining wings and sauce.