- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 T Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 T dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat an Brio to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Spread chickpeas over the paper towels. Place a layer of paper towels over the chickpeas and gently press to remove excess moisture.
- Place chickpeas in a bowl. Add wing sauce and toss to combine. Add ranch dressing powder and mix well.
- Place chickpeas in the basket of the air fryer in an even layer. Cook for 8 minutes. Shake and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Shake and cook for another 5 minutes. Shake and cook for the final 2 minutes.
- Let cool for for 5 minutes and serve immediately.