Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings (disjointed)
- 2 T sea salt
- 2 T fresh ground black pepper
- 2 T garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Ranch dressing
- Blue cheese dressing
- ½ lb salted butter (melted)
- 1 (23-oz) bottle hot sauce
- 2 T garlic
For Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Place wings in a bowl and season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Toss and mix well.
Spray enamel roasting pan with broiler rack with cooking spray. Place wings on pan with broiler rack. Insert Probe into largest wing and set to 165°F. Place pan with wings on cooking rack in position 2.
- Set bravo to bake at 375°F for 20-22 min. Cook until golden brown. Check Probe in wing to see if cooked through and internal temperature of 165°F° has been reached.
- For the Buffalo sauce, place ingredients in blender and pureé. Pour sauce in a large stainless steel bowl. Add wings. Toss to coat. Pour onto serving platter. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.