Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic
- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into florets, blanched
- Olive oil to taste
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Combine salt, pepper, and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
- Place blanched cauliflower florets in bag and drizzle with olive oil. Shake to coat.
- Add seasonings to bag and shake again to coat.
- Combine buffalo sauce and butter in small bowl and add to bag. Shake until all florets are completely coated.
- Pour cauliflower into NuWave Brio Baking Pan and place pan in NuWave Brio Basket.
- Air fry at 360°F for 10 minutes.