- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into 1½-inch florets
- 4 T Franks Red Hot Sauce, or other hot sauce
- 1½ t maple syrup
- 2 t avocado oil
- 3 T yeast
- ¼ t sea salt
- 1 T cornstarch
- Blue cheese dressing
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat Bravo to 365°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Add all ingredients except cauliflower and dressings into a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine thoroughly. Add cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spray Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Lay the cauliflower in a single layer place into Basket. Place in Bravo and cook 12-14 minutes. Halfway through shake Basket. Continue air-frying until batter is crispy on outside.
- Remove and serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.