Brown Sugar Maple Glazed French Toast
- ¼ c butter
- ½ c packed brown sugar
- 1 T maple syrup
- 6-8 slices (1-inch-thick) Brioche bread
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ c half and half
- 1 t vanilla
- ¼ t sea salt
- 1 c fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 2 T powdered sugar
- Place 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan in Bravo. Melt butter with brown sugar and maple syrup at 350°F. Stir until smooth.
- Trim bread crust. Arrange bread in bottom of baking pan (may have to mash the edges to fit the bread).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk or half and half, vanilla, and salt. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place round roasting pan in Bravo. Cook at 350°F for 15-17 min.
- When done, remove. Spoon fresh mixed berries on top of French toast, dust with powdered sugar, and serve.