Broiled Vegetable and Mozzarella Panini
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ T white balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 8 individual ¼-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 8 individual ¼-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and quartered
- 8 slices ciabatta
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- 8 large fresh basil leaves
- Whisk vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Coat a 10-inch nonstick round roasting with oil mixture. Place vegetables in a single layer in pan. Brush top of vegetables with oil mixture.
- Place pan in Bravo and set to broil at 500°F for 4 min. Remove.
- Lightly brush bottom slices of ciabatta with remaining oil mixture. Add veggies, cheese, and basil on 4 of the slices of bread. Close sandwiches. Place in a 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan. Bake at 400°F for 4 min.