Broiled Mushroom Kabobs
- 16 pearl onions
- 20 medium mushrooms, fresh
- ⅓ c balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ t salt
- ½ t pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a small saucepan, bring 6 c water up to a boil. Add pearl onions and boil 5 min. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Peel.
- On four metal skewers, alternately thread mushrooms and onions, placing mushrooms on horizontally and through the cap.
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine vinegar, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high 30-45 sec. or until butter is melted.
- Remove and whisk to combine. Reserve half of vinegar mixture for serving. Brush kabobs with remaining vinegar mixture.
- Preheat the Bravo and set to broil at 500°F (TOP only).
- Place kabobs in enamel baking pan. Broil at 500°F for 8-10 min. or until vegetables are tender. Slide out and turn occasionally and baste frequently with vinegar mixture.
- Remove and sprinkle parsley on top. Serve with reserved vinegar mixture.