Broiled Balsamic Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs
- ¼ c balsamic vinegar
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme (picked from stem)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (picked from stem, rough chop)
- Sea salt taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
3 T fresh chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Spay enamel roasting pan with broiler rack with cooking spray. Place chicken on pan with broiler rack.
Insert Probe into largest chicken thigh and set Probe for 165°F. Place pan on cooking rack in position 2. Set the Bravo to broil at 500°F (TOP only) for 4 min. Flip, and continue to cook until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- When done, remove chicken and place on a platter. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.