- 1 T butter
- 1 onion, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz cream cheese
½ c sour cream
- 1 egg, whole
- 1 T lemon juice, fresh
- 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 t sea salt
¼ t black pepper, fresh ground
- 5 c broccoli, clean, trimmed
1-½ c water
½ c shredded cheddar cheese
Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add butter. When melted, add onion and garlic and sauté until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, egg, and lemon juice and mix until smooth.
Add sautéed onion and garlic to mixing bowl and stir. Add cheese, salt and pepper, and combine. Fold in broccoli and ladle into greased baking pan and cover with foil.
- Add water to pressure cooker along with rack. Place baking pan on rack.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "bake" and adjust time to 13 minutes. Press "start/stop".
- When done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove foil. Top with remaining cheese and serve.