- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 potatoes, shredded, liquid drained
- 6 eggs
- 1 c ham, small dice
- 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil. Press "start/stop". When hot, add potatoes. Cook until browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add eggs, ham, and cheese to cooker.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "potatoes" and adjust time to 4 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid, check hash for seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed, and remove hash to a serving dish.
Serve with toast or a bagel.