- 1 loaf day old bread, cubed
- 5 eggs
- 1 C sugar
- 3 C heavy cream
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 1 t cinnamon
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Place bread into a greased Baking Pan and pour egg mixture over the bread.
- Allow bread to soak up the mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Place Baking Pan onto the Cooking Rack on the lowest position.
- Set Bravo to 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Once finished carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy.