Braised Pork Shank
- 2 lbs pork hock pieces
- 2 c pork stock
2 T garlic, minced
¼ t sugar
Black pepper, cracked
- Add pork, stock, garlic, and sugar to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "meat/stew". Adjust time to 25 minutes and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 20 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure has been released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and adjust seasoning. Remove pork shank pieces. Transfer to a bowl.
- Slice pork into thin pieces. Serve with sauce mixture from pressure cooker.
Remove liquid from cooker and place in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Allow liquid to simmer and reduce for a thin sauce for pork.