- 1 lb peanuts, raw, in shell
½ c sea salt
- Water, enough to cover peanuts
- Rinse peanuts several times to ensure all dirt and grime are removed. Place in pressure cooker.
- Add salt and enough water to cover peanuts and still be able to stir. If peanuts are floating, weigh down with steamer rack to keep peanuts submerged.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "bake", and adjust time to 1 hr. Press "start/stop".
- When done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release pressure for 30-40 minutes, then do quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and drain peanuts of any remaining water.
- Serve warm or allow to completely cool and serve.