Blueberry Streusel Cookies
- 1 box blueberry muffin mix
- ¾ c old-fashioned oats (not instant)
- ⅓ c canola oil plus 2 T extra
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 T milk
- 1½ c powdered sugar
- 2 T butter, unsalted, melted
- ½ t lemon peel
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1-2 T milk
For Lemon Glaze
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine muffin mix (dry ingredients only), oats, oil, brown sugar, egg and milk and stir together until a soft dough just barely comes together.
Drain and rinse the canned blueberries; gently fold into the dough to combine. Portion rounded, Tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 7-10 min. Cool on the sheets completely.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients except for the milk together in a bowl, only using milk if needed, until smooth. Glaze the tops of the cookies and let set, about 10 min.