- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
Add eggs and sugar to bowl and mix to combine. Add milk and vegetable oil to bowl and mix to combine; set aside.
- In a separate, small bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Carefully stir blueberries into batter.
- Pour batter into NuWave Brio Baking Pan, cover with foil and carefully place in NuWave Brio Basket.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove foil for last 5 minutes of cooking time.