Blue Cheese Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms
- 6 large mushrooms
- 3 strips bacon
- 2 T butter
- ¼ c white onions, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ c cream cheese, large dice
- ⅓ c bread crumbs
Clean and remove stems from mushrooms. Mince the stems and put in a bowl; set aside.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crispy. Transfer bacon to paper towels, leaving bacon fat in the skillet. Add butter, mushroom stems, onions and garlic. Cook until onions caramelize.
- In a food processor, add the bacon, blue cheese, cream cheese, the mixture from the skillet, and bread crumbs. Pulse in food processor a couple times until everything is incorporated. Do not blend.
- Fill mushroom caps with the cheese mixture and place them in Basket.
- Set to 350°F for 15 minutes. Cook until bubbling and tops are light brown. Serve hot.