Bloody Mary Flank Steak
- 1 ¼ lbs flank steak
- ½ c tomato juice
- 1 T horseradish (prepared)
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t celery seed
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Pierce flank steak all over with fork, toss with tomato juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery seeds, and lemon slices. Refrigerate 4 to 8 hours.
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 500°F.
- Remove steak from refrigerator and bring up to room temperature, about 20 min. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
Spray enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Place flank steak on pan. Broil for 10- 12 minutes for medium-rare.
When done, remove and let rest 5 min. Thinly slice against the grain and serve.