Black Bean and Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Tacos
- Cooking spray
- ¼ c green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 c black beans (rinsed and drained)
- ¾ c salsa (prepared)
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 12 small flour tortillas
- 1 T unsalted butter
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ½ c Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- ½ c guacamole (prepared)
- ¼ c fresh cilantro, chopped
Preheat Bravo 350°F. Spray 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan with cooking spray. Cook onions and garlic for 1 min.
- Stir in beans, salsa and cumin. Reduce heat to 300°F. Simmer bean mixture for 3 min. Remove from round roasting pan. Stir in lime juice and cover to keep warm.
- Place butter in 10- inch nonstick round roasting pan and melt butter at 350°F . Pour in eggs. Aseggs begin to set, gently lift top. Stir with rubber spatula and continue cooking eggs for 1-2 min.,pulling, lifting and folding eggs until thick and no visible liquid egg remains. Remove.
- Place tortillas in baking and warm for 1 min. at 350°F, with equal amounts of bean mixture and eggson tortillas.
- Remove filled tortillas and top evenly with cheese, guacamole, and cilantro.