Beef Tips with Onions and Mushrooms
- 5-6lbs sirloin tip or chuck roast, trimmed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (32-oz) cans or boxes beef broth
- Green onions for garnish
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1T Worcestershire sauce
- 2T olive oil
Add oil to pressure cooker and set to sear. Add onions and garlic and sauté. When almost done, add mushrooms and continue to sauté until cooked.
Remove onions, garlic, and mushrooms; set aside.
- Drain off any liquid cooked out of mushrooms, and add more oil. Heat until oil is almost smoking.
- Season meat well with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
Add meat to skillet in small amounts and brown. Remove meat; place in a bowl. Repeat until all are cooked.
- Add one can (or box) of beef broth.
- Transfer meat to pressure cooker and pour in additional can (or box) of broth.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "meat/stew" and adjust for 12 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Serve with buttered noodles.