Beef Thai Beef Curry
3 lbs chuck roast, 1-½-inch cubes
- Sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 T coconut oil
- 2 T curry paste
1-½ c coconut milk
- 2 T apple juice
- 1 T fish sauce
- 2 sweet potatoes, 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, small dice
- 1 carrot, peeled, small dice
- 2 T cilantro (garnish)
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil.
When hot, add curry paste and sauté for 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, apple juice, and fish sauce. Add beef, sweet potatoes, onions, and carrots.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", and adjust time to 30 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if needed. Garnish with cilantro and serve.