- 1 to 1½ lbs lean beef tenderloin tips, cut into 1-inch-thick cubes
- 1 large green pepper, seeded, cut into 8 (1½-inch-thick) chunks
- 1 large red pepper, seeded, cut into 8 (1½-inch-thick) chunks
- 1 large yellow pepper, seeded, cut into 8 (1½-inch-thick) chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into large chunks
- 4 metal or wooden skewers
- Cooking spray
½ c soy sauce
- ¼ c water
- 3 T thinly sliced green onions
- 3 T lemon juice
- 3 T honey
- 3 t minced garlic
- Wooden skewers (soaked 15-30 min.)
Mix all marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Separate into two bowls. Reserve one bowl with ¼ c marinade to baste meat while cooking. Add beef to marinade in other bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, stirring several times.
- Remove beef from marinade and drain. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto each skewer.
- Preheat the Bravo and set to bake at 400°F.
Spray enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Place Kabobs in pan and place on cooking rack in position 3. Bake at 400°F for 8-10 min., basting kabobs with ¼ c reserved marinade halfway.