Beef Chow Mein
- Beef (round), sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 package chow mein noodles
- 1 package frozen vegetables
- 2 cups beef stock
¼ teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Heat up Wok to 425°F and add peanut oil.
- Place sliced beef into Wok and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Remove meat from Wok and put in a bowl with soy sauce and garlic. Combine.
- Return beef to Wok. Add beef stock, chow mein noodles and frozen vegetables.
- Cook until vegetables are crisp and noodles are done.
- Remove from heat. Serve immediately.