BBQ Wings with Pink Peppercorns
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 t canola oil
- ¼ t fresh black pepper
- ½ c barbecue sauce
- 1 T green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 T pink peppercorns, slightly crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, add wings, oil, and pepper. Toss to coat wings.
- Place wings in Basket and set to 400°F for 20 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, in another mixing bowl, add barbecue sauce, green onions, and peppercorns. To crush peppercorns, place in the palm of hand. Using fingers, crush each slightly. They will break apart easily.
- Once the wings are cooked, toss in the sauce to coat.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauce or enjoy them on their own.