BBQ-Style Tri-Tip Beef
- 1 tri-tip roast
- 2 carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1lb mushrooms, whole, cleaned, and quartered
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, peeled, minced
- 1c BBQ sauce of your choice
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Season roast with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Set to "sear" and add meat. Sear meat on each side. Remove meat; set aside.
Place carrots, onions, mushrooms, garlic, and butter in cooker and sauté.
- Return beef to cooker and add BBQ sauce and water.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "meat/stew" and adjust for 17 minutes (for medium-rare).
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and serve.