- 1 lb ground beef
⅓ c oats
¼ c whole milk
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
½ onion, small dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c ketchup
- 1 c water
- 1 packet dry French onion soup mix
- In a bowl, mix together ground beef, oats, milk, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion, and garlic.
- Roll meat into 2-oz meatballs and set aside.
Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil. Press "start/stop". When hot, add meatballs, cooking in batches. Cook 3 minutes per side; set aside on a platter. Add more time, if needed.
- Leave fat in cooker. Add ketchup, water, and French onion soup mix. Mix well.
- Return meatballs to cooker. Close lid and lock. Set to "steam/veggies" and adjust for 5 minutes. Press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and serve.