BBQ Chicken breast
- 2 (8-oz) chicken breasts, frozen
- 3 oz barbecue sauce
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the Reversible Rack in Duet. Place on Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY".
Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "57" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray each chicken breast with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid and spray Rack with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts on Rack and return Air Fryer Lid. The Duet will automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove Lid and brush chicken with barbecue sauce. Replace Lid to warm the sauce for 1 min.
- When done, remove Lid. Using a hand-held thermometer, check to see that the internal temperature of chicken has reached 165°F.