Bangers and Mash
- 2 pounds small white potatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 head cabbage, quartered
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 smoked sausages
- ½ onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley (optional)
- Gravy (optional)
- Peel and cut potatoes in half.
- Add potatoes and water to 3.5-quart pot and bring to boil on Max/Sear.
- Once boiling, lower PIC temperature to Medium-High (375°F) and boil for 30 minutes.
- Place steamer basket atop boiling potatoes and place cabbage in basket.
- Season cabbage with salt and cover.
- Boil potatoes and steam cabbage together at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- Once ready, remove steamer basket from 3.5-quart pot.
- Add ¼ cup butter, milk, salt and pepper to potatoes and mash.
- Set potatoes and cabbages aside and keep warm.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 10.5-inch fry pan on Medium-Low (175°F).
- Once melted, increase PIC temperature to Medium (275°F) and add sausages and onions to pan.
- Cook sausages for 5 minutes per side while stirring onions occasionally.
- While sausages cook, add onions to pan and sauté until translucent.
- Plate sausages and onions with potatoes and cabbage, garnish with parsley and top with gravy (optional).