Banana Pumpkin Chocolate Cake
1-½ c whole wheat flour
½ t sea salt
- 1 t baking soda
½ t baking powder
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
¾ c sugar
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 T coconut oil
½ c yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 8 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
½ t vanilla extract
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Non-stick cooking spray
In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and mix well; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, mix sugar, banana, oil, yogurt, pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in dry ingredients until completely incorporated. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray a Bundt pan with the non-stick cooking spray. Pour cake batter into Bundt pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Add water to pressure cooker along with steamer rack. Place Bundt pan on steamer rack and close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "bake" and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release, 10 minutes, then quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove Bundt pan from pressure cooker and let cool before serving.